Caractère is a casual, contemporary and independent restaurant situated in Notting Hill.
The owners; Emily Roux and Diego Ferrari will combine delicious food with a friendly and warm atmosphere.
In French, Caractère literally means character or personality, something that both Emily and Diego love to express through cooking and hospitality.
The experience they create is representative of their classical training and the language of food in which they communicate.
Tuesday - Saturday
Lunch 12.00-14.00pm / Dinner 18.15-21.45pm
Good to know
• As there is no bar for guests to sit by at Caractère, we kindly ask guests to arrive at the time of your booking so as to avoid crowding by the door. We appreciate your understanding.
• Caractère welcomes families with children but does not provide high chairs or changing facilities for infants.
• If you are celebrating a special occasion with us, we are more than happy to create a cake for the occasion. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
•Please inform us prior to dining of any dietary requirements and we will do our utmost to accommodate.
• Our adventurous lunch menu is available from TUESDAY-FRIDAY
• Dress code: Casual
• We do not accept dogs
• The entire restaurant can be booked for special events (up to 62 guests) and is ideal for celebratory lunches and dinners throughout the year. Chef will create a bespoke menu tailored to your preferences.
for further details.
Please note that any card tips or discretionary service charges which you choose to pay are given to our staff. A 2.5 percentage point deduction is made to cover the costs levied by our card service providers and the cost of administering the tronc scheme.